Wet weekend ahead; sun returns Monday

Print This Page

Recommended


    WILKES-BARRE — Rain, with thunderstorms also possible, high near 54, according to the National Weather Service at Binghamton, New York. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent, with new rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

    Tonight will see showers, mainly before midnight; low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

    A chance of showers Saturday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 65; chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Saturday night, showers likely, mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

    Showers likely Sunday before 8 a.m., then a slight chance of showers after 2 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 63; chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Sunday night, partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

    Monday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

    A chance of showers Tuesday, mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Tuesday night, a chance of showers; mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.

    Wednesday, more showers, mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Wednesday night, a chance of showers; mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

    A chance of showers again on Thursday; partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

    http://theweekender.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/web1_weather-1-1-1.jpg