· I am a left-handed Gemini.
· I choose MySpace over Facebook.
· I love stories/movies/shows about Dracula and Vlad the Impaler.
· I want to visit Romania someday because of the previous point.
· Aside from hot dogs, tofu stir-fry and Lean Cuisine meals, I don’t really cook.
· I am OCD about my hands.
· I smell absolutely everything.
· My mom makes the best iced tea on the planet.
· My favorite alcoholic drink is vodka.
· I ripped off my upper lip when I was seven in an unfortunate jungle gym accident (it was reattached — you can’t even tell).
· I want to retire to a grass hut in Tahiti and drink only frothy island drinks and live off fish I catch with a sharp stick. (Obviously, given my cooking skills, I will rely on someone else to gut/grill it.)
· I loathe: onions and the scent of them, sock monkeys, the song “Roxanne” and snakes. Even fake ones.
· I am addicted to my Sirius radio. Currently, my favorite channel is Siriusly Sinatra.
· I am a bona fide klutz.
· If I could, I would wear Old Navy flip-flops all year round. But since I can’t, my second favorite shoes are stilettos.
· I could not live without a hefty supply of blue Paper Mate pens, mint ChapStick and Ivory Liquid Hand Soap.
· I write at least one haiku or tanka poem every day.
· For whatever reason, I cannot say or write the word “bland” without immediately following it with the word “pinochle."
· I sleep with a threadbare stuffed rabbit named Freddy who I’ve had since I was three.